Kindred People AB
Kindred Group is a digital entertainment pioneer bringing together nine successful online gambling brands, forming one of the largest online gambling groups in the world. Our purpose is to transform gambling by being a trusted source of entertainment that contributes positively to society.
Our goal is that 0% revenue is derived from harmful gambling.
Our global team of more than 2000 people represents 60+ nationalities. When you join Kindred, you'll be part of a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team that has your best interest at heart.
We are a trusting company that knows the value of a healthy work-life balance. We offer a wide range of benefits, along with an award-winning all-employee share program, which is a great opportunity to share in the company's success.
As a Principal Engineer at Kindred you work across teams within a business area, contributing to the team backlogs and taking on larger initiatives with other Principal Engineers.
The Principal Engineer has a deep, strategic understanding of the product in their business area, applying technology to solve business problems. Drawing upon relevant technical expertise to guide engineering teams in creating great products, whilst remaining solution focused at all times.
This position requires hands-on, exceptional software engineering skills.
We are now recruiting a Principal Engineer in the Gaming area which, amongst others, handles integrations towards gaming providers, develops and maintains gaming related mini-apps as well as Android & iOS apps.
We will be looking for you who want to work on the long-term technical strategy for our gaming solutions and taking ownership of technical expertise within the area. The main expectation of this role is to support all teams creating a world class product offering and help teams navigate through any technical difficulty, suggest ways forward, and grow a healthy technical atmosphere.
You will also be a technical visionary and challenge old ways where relevant.
You'd be expected to have close collaboration with different stakeholders within the area as well as outside the vertical such as architects, engineering teams, UX.
Hands-on work in a specific team backlog may be expected from time to time.
What you will do
- Driving the technical roadmap for their business area. Align with technical strategy.
- Provide technical leadership within the business area. Work cross-functionally with teams in an agile environment
- Ensure performance and quality of overall technical solutions through guidance and mentoring of the technical teams involved
- Work in close collaboration with technical teams, other Principal Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Domain Architects, Product Engineering Leads and stakeholders
- Contribute expert business area knowledge to technical initiatives across Kindred
- Consult early on for upcoming projects/initiatives
- Drive innovation.
Look to new opportunities to future proof our platform
- Represent technically for one's business area at appropriate forums e.g. demos, geek sessions, meet ups.
- Expert software design and coding skills
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
- Wide business knowledge that supports building cross-team solutions in the right way
- Confident with solving complex architectural challenges.
Finds optimum solutions that can span across teams
- Ability to rapidly appraise the technical landscape in a business area. Understands components, architecture and dependencies
- Capable of understanding the technical strategy for all technical domains in their business area
- Used to taking responsibility and driving change
- Ability to present, share knowledge and best practices at all levels in the organization
What do we offer?
⚡ A great cross functional team with passionate engineers
🌍 Mix of 60+ nationalities and Swedish culture in an English-speaking environment
🌆 Central and awesome office with ergonomic desks, pool and table tennis tables, free breakfast on Wednesday, daily fresh fruit and as much soft drinks as you like
🛫 30 days paid vacation plus bank holidays
🌳 3 days CSR leave
📗 Training budget, conferences, and mentoring programs
⚕️ Private medical insurance & life assurance
👶 Enhanced maternity, paternity, and shared parental leave
🚲 SEK5000 Wellbeing allowance
🏡 Flexible working
☕ Meetups and calendar of social events in the
Our Way Of Working
Our world is hybrid.
A career is not a sprint. It's a marathon. One of the perks of joining us is that we value you as a person first. Our hybrid world allows you to focus on your goals and responsibilities and lets you self-organise to improve your deliveries and get the work done in your own way.
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add your CV and covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation.
Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon. Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such, we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, ages, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework.
Kindred has an ESG rating of AAA by MCSI.
How to applyApply through: https://careers.kindredgroup.com/vacancy/principal-engineer-gaming-stockholm/10081/description/ apply before Monday, April 29th, 2024 11:59 pm
Address:Regeringsgatan 25 9TR
Are you looking for other English speaking jobs in Stockholm , Sweden?Click on bellow link and find all the Available jobs for english speakers.
This website provides, Jobs for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language. Ofcourse we have other language jobs also in the website.