Do you have experience of testing and want to be involved in quality assurance of the code in our products?
RaySearch is growing and we are now looking for two testers who want to be involved in creating software that makes a difference for the world’s cancer patients!
You will work with:
• Mostly you design and programming of automatic UI tests
• You should design and execution of manual UI tests
• Planning and performing exploratory quality assurance testing
• Design, compilation and maintenance of test suites
• You make test strategy
• Test infrastructure
We have many teams with different orientations. When you apply for a job with us, we start with an open dialogue to see which projects, techniques and challenges are suitable for you to start with.
- RayStation is a dose planning system that improves treatment for patients in cancer clinics around the world. You will be part of a team that is responsible for a certain functionality, such as treatment with linear accelerators, proton or carbon machines, image processing or integrations. You work widely, including with automation of existing manual UI tests.
- RayCare is the next generation oncology information system, which is being developed to streamline workflows at cancer clinics so more people can receive more effective care faster. RayCare is a robust and scalable software platform used by our end users, cancer care staff. You work widely, including with integration testing between RayCare’s various components but also with external products.
- RayIntelligence is an oncology analysis system that will be used to support analysis of patient populations, research activities, improvements in the workflow for oncology and facilitate adaptation of machine learning in oncology care. RayIntelligence supports cloud storage with advanced data search capabilities.
- RayCommand is an advanced treatment control system that will be the link between our products RayStation, RayCare and the treatment machine itself. RayCommand will coordinate the systems involved in treatment, which is important for achieving safe and effective patient care.
To be part of our journey
• Our products make a difference and we are really passionate about what we do. RaySearch is in a growth phase in a time of rapid technological innovation, you will be involved in creating the software of the future for cancer treatment.
• As we grow, new opportunities open up. If you work hard to reach a goal, there is a high probability that the opportunities are with us. You start as a tester, but in the future you may be responsible for the test framework, Scrum Master, test leader, project manager or group manager.
• That our employees thrive and develop is important to us. We support work-life balance with the possibility of flexible working hours and generous wellness allowance. We sit in nice premises and offer our employees regular afterworks, staff events and other benefits.
We are looking for you with experience in testing and development, but to thrive with us, your motivation and personality are at least as important. In addition to you sharing our great interest in improving cancer care, we see that you want to contribute to a committed team, where each person is involved and creates the common result.
You should have:
BSc or MSc in computer science, Medtech or similar
• +2 years of experience in testing and development (with advantage C # .NET)
• Easy to communicate in both English and Swedish
We see it as an advantage if you have experience from the Medtech industry. And if you have worked agile before and if you have experience with Python and AWS. We also see it as an advantage if you have experience of test automation.
You are warmly welcome to apply for the service through the form below. Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis. We do not accept applications via e-mail,
Please submit your application here: https://www.raysearchlabs.com/career/?jobid=119925&ref=platsbanken