Swedium Global Services AB
Swedium the growing is Global System Engineering and Solution Company, offers services like Engineering R & D Services, Embedded Systems, custom application development, Onsite Consultancy and Testing Services to clients across the globe for onsite and offshore business model.
We provide industry solutions to our customer through our dedicated development center in Bangalore (India) and Stockholm (Sweden).
We are looking for Software Developer
You will be part of our development of camera-based safety systems, accelerating the growth in Autonomous Driving.
We are looking for you who have a great interest in Machine learning, computer vision & Software Development. We work mainly in C, C++ and Python.
In your daily work you will be involved in several of the following tasks:
- Algorithm development within the area of signal and image processing
- Design, training, and evaluation of our deep neural networks
- Development of our deep learning framework in Python
- Software development for target HW in C & C++
- Development of system and SW tests
- Create requirements on system and component level
- Refine and scope work packages with your team and other teams
In each of our teams, we:
- Drive our own features, with refining and planning, often together with other teams
- Exploring new ideas and experiment for the benefit of the product, the team and yourself
- Influencing the product and your work by giving input to the product backlog and by selecting the upcoming tasks for your team.
- Develop your and the organization’s expertise within a certain technical domain via Communities of Practice
You will be working together with specialists in a variety of technical domains to deliver our most central system functions such as Vehicle, Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection, Lane and Road Boundary Detection, Static objects, Traffic Sign and Traffic Light Detection.
As a person we are looking for you who have a high motivation and a “can do”-attitude to strengthen our delivery in ongoing and upcoming collaborative driving projects.
To succeed in this position, you have a PhD or Master of Science in machine learning, image- or signal processing, computer science or equivalent area
We would also like to see that you have 3-5 year of work experience in one or several of:
- Machine learning and Algorithm development and/or software and system level testing
- Software development, preferably in C, C++ and Python
- Computer vision & image processing
- You are fluent in English.
- Functional safety
- Test driven SW-development
- Requirement work on system and component level
- Data collection and annotation
- Experience as a scrum master or project leader role
We also believe you have an analytical ability and high-quality awareness.
As a person, you can lead your own work and the team forward.
How to applySend Email to: [email protected] send your application before Friday, October 14th, 2022 11:59 pm
Address:Svetsarvägen 15 2TR