Front end Utvecklare / Developer
Edixen Solutions AB
Edixen Solutions is a homegrown Swedish IT software consultancy where innovation and digital excellence converge and local insight into every project. Born and bred in Sweden, our mission is to seamlessly guide businesses through digital transformations, leaving an indelible mark on the ever-evolving landscape.
More than just consultants, Edixen is a collective of digital architects deeply rooted in Scandinavian culture. At Edixen, we believe in pushing boundaries and fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
As we expand our team, we are looking for a skilled and dynamic Frontend Developer with Test Automation expertise to join our ambitious and talented group of professionals.
Location: Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö, Jönköping
As a Frontend Developer with Test Automation expertise at Edixen Solutions, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the functionality and reliability of our frontend applications.
Key Responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Implement and execute automated testing scripts to ensure the reliability and scalability of frontend applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and contribute to the overall development strategy.
- Write clean, modular, and maintainable code following best practices.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Strong expertise in Test Automation, utilizing tools and frameworks such as Selenium, Cypress, or similar.
- Proficiency in Python for scripting and automation tasks.
- Solid understanding of SQL for database interactions.
- Familiarity with version control systems, preferably Git.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
Knowledge of additional frontend technologies such as Vue.js or Angular.
How to Apply:
If you are enthusiastic about contributing to innovative projects and thrive in a dynamic team environment, we invite you to apply! Please submit your resume, a link to your portfolio or relevant projects, and a brief cover letter outlining your experiences and interest in the role to:
Edixen Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How to applySend Email to: [email protected] send your application before Tuesday, March 12th, 2024 11:59 pm
Are you looking for other English speaking jobs in Järfälla , Sweden?Click on bellow link and find all the Available jobs for english speakers.
This website provides, Jobs for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language. Ofcourse we have other language jobs also in the website.