Synteda AB assist companies to embrace the era of artificial intelligence and Computer Vision effectively and take advantage of its vast possibilities by delivering innovative solutions. We understand how Computer Vision and AI can benefit the society.
We stand ready to use our expertise to facilitate businesses in their journey into the era of AI. We work with several clients with various industry fields in close collaboration with top universities in Sweden.
Synteda is actively working on several unique products and solutions in various fields. Dream-innovate-create is our work process were our ideas go through different stages. We create successful solutions by checking feasibility of our product idea (POC) and develop our solution working with agile methodologies until we reach a complete full-scale product.
Synteda has a core team of highly qualified experts that provide assessment to identify challenges and explore different ideas to enhance effectiveness and develop specific algorithms to overcome company challenges.
Synteda is built on ethical awareness, curiosity, transparency, respect, participation and last but not least science.
We have offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Cracow. Synteda is growing rapidly and we are looking for a talented developer to join our team of experts.
You will work on our various platforms and customer assignments.
- Develop efficient applications that meet our quality standards.
- Conduct system testing to ensure accurate results and optimal performance.
- Determine most efficient and accurate way to accomplish tasks.
- Deployment of quality products.
- Adopt best practices and share them across the team.
Required skills and qualifications
- Strong knowledge and experience in C#/.
- Previous experience in Python, C/C++/R/Matlab/Scala.
- Working proficiency in databases, e.g. SQL, MySQL.
- Experience in cloud services, e.g. Azure, AWS, Go Cloud.
- React (or Angular or Vue.js with the ability to adapt).
- Knowledge of systems analysis, system design and database architecture.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Experience of agile development methodologies.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written is required.
- Advantage with Swedish.
How to applySend Email to: [email protected] send your application before Saturday, December 24th, 2022 11:59 pm
Apply through: https://www.synteda.se/job/1616511793/developer apply before Saturday, December 24th, 2022 11:59 pm
Västra Götalands län
Are you looking for other English speaking jobs in Göteborg , Sweden?Click on bellow link and find all the Available jobs for english speakers.
This website provides, Jobs for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language. Ofcourse we have other language jobs also in the website.
You may like bellow related jobs in your city, If you did not find these jobs are not interested, please search the jobs in above search box with your keywords. We may find you perfect jobs for you in Sweden.
Thank you for using our services.