Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations.
Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a person who wants to be a Business Controller for our future generation of products & solutions within Measurement and Analytics.
In this role, you will act as a business partner to the Sales & Service Manager. You will support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
This position reports to Finance Manager.
- Acting as a Business Controller for PAMA Sweden’s local sales & service team of 25 persons located in Kista.
- Creating financial reports in line with ABB’s reporting requirements.
- Overseeing the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility.
- Providing business intelligence in the form of pre-calculations to the front-end sales team.
- Contributing to optimization of business KPIs by providing intelligent decision support.
- Supporting the Local Division Controller with business analysis, monthly closing activities and reporting.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, alternatively several years’ experience from a similar position
- Well familiar with SAP and skilled in Excel
- Commercial acumen and knowledge about taxes, currency management, bank guarantees, payment securities, internal controls and investments, is advantageous
- Focus on continuous improvements comes naturally to you
- You are an analytical person who can grasp both the big picture as well as pay attention to details
- You have the ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and deliver on your commitments
- To be successful with us, it is important that you take ownership of your area of responsibility and that you are self-sufficient as well as a team player
More about us
ABB's Measurement & Analytics division is among the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of smart instrumentation and analyzers.
With thousands of experts around the world and high-performance digital technology, ABB's team is dedicated to making measurement easy for its industrial and energy customers to let them operate more efficiently and profitably.
For further questions, please contact Recruiting Manager Anna Sivula, 358-102 22 47 76 or Talent Partner Linda Lundstedt, +4621-32 51 94. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Jan Onsten, +4621-34 21 18; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621-34 02 85; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25.
Welcome to apply no later than October 15! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated).
If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
How to applyApply through: https://careers.abb/global/en/job/83113412/Business-Controller apply before Saturday, October 15th, 2022 11:59 pm