.NET developer with Commerce experience, Solna-Hybrid
PostNord Group AB
Be a part of creating the digital customer experiences of the future with us at PostNord. Join the External Web team in Stockholm! We are expanding our external web team and are now looking for a developer with experience in Commerce and .
NET! Here you will have the opportunity to grow in a role with high self-leadership, in an agile team where customer value is a keyword. The team We, the External Web team, is responsible for maintaining and developing the webshop for stamps and packages (https://www.
postnord.se/handla-online/Produkter) and PostNord’s Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish markets’ websites, which constitutes our most important channel for meeting our customers. We work in an agile environment where the team independently owns the product from start to finish.
Within the team, it is important that everybody has their say and we always strive to improve our way of working. Our head office is located in Solna, Stockholm. We believe in flexible working arrangements and combine working from home as well as at the office.
Find out more and follow us on https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/postnord-digital/! We are looking for you To be successful in this role, we believe that you have experience as a .NET Developer and have worked specifically with Optimizely Commerce.
You have good communication skills and thrive when you get to work both practically and close to our users. You have a great personal drive and adapt efficiently to new information and insights. Like us, you value teamwork and building great solutions together.
- You also understand the value of a strong relationship between front-end and backend development. - Integration with other solutions from a Commerce solution, preferably SAP and Salesforce. - Academic education in computer science or equivalent experience.
- English and/or Swedish in speech and writing. Job duties As a developer in our External Web team, your first course of action would be to contribute to developing the Optimizely Commerce (former Episerver) solution further, implementing new ideas which drive business.
- Collaboration across teams and be part of initiatives that span over the organization. Pair or mob programming happens naturally. We offer you - A great team, you are both part of the market web team but also a bigger team with a focus on customer digital solutions at Postnord.
- Agile is our way of working, we have daily's, refinement meetings and sprint retros. - Flexible hybrid workplace with an open working climate. - To be part of a large organization with endless development opportunities for you as a developer and individual.
- Good insurance and occupational pension conditions. - Wellness allowance and access to office gym and swimming pool. - Employee benefits through PostNord's own employee foundation https://www.postnordplus.
com/. - Employment according to a collective agreement. We make everyday life easier PostNord is the leading supplier of communication and logistics solutions to, from, and within the Nordic region.
We ensure the provision of a postal service to households and businesses in Sweden and Denmark. We aim to make everyday life easier and more sustainable for everyone who lives and works in the Nordic region.
We are accountable, brave and committed, effectively leading change regardless if we lead our self or others. We emphasize teamwork, sincerity and positive relationships in the workplace. We build on our success and learn from both colleagues and mistakes.
People with different backgrounds work with us. You will therefore be part of a workplace with great diversity, which contributes to better results for the business. Visit us at https://www.postnord.com.
Apply What are you waiting for? Welcome with your application. Selection is ongoing, so apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, email [email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you! #LI-Hybrid #optimizely #postnorddigital
How to applyApply through: https://postnord.varbi.com/what:job/jobID:661542/type:job/where:1/apply:1 apply before Sunday, October 22nd, 2023 11:59 pm
Are you looking for other English speaking jobs in Stockholm , Sweden?Click on bellow link and find all the Available jobs for english speakers.
This website provides, Jobs for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language. Ofcourse we have other language jobs also in the website.
You may like bellow related jobs in your city, If you did not find these jobs are not interested, please search the jobs in above search box with your keywords. We may find you perfect jobs for you in Sweden.
Thank you for using our services.