Wipro Sweden Filial Till Wipro Ltd, Indien
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 240,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents.
Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
This role belongs to our Nordics subsidiary with a headquarter in Stockholm.
We provide Application support and development services to our customer.
The services include coordination with other suppliers as well as making code/configuration changes. The project requires handling of Major as well as minor applications issues. We are looking for resources who have strong technical skills but also good at learning functional skills too.
Your working area & responsibilities
· Comply with Software development methodology and programming standards
· Support Customer in monitoring of data flows and interfaces
· Perform Ad Hoc reporting
· Provide estimations for the requested changes/enhancement/development requests
· Perform development, testing and implementation of the Enhancement/Change
· Interface and coordinate with the Customer throughout the Application life cycle
· Coordinate release activities for Minor enhancements
· Recommend and perform modifications within or across national boundaries to maintain compliance with local, regional, national, and international regulatory changes applicable to the Customer's Business.
· Perform such modifications within acceptable timeframes as required by regulation or otherwise established by the Parties for compliance.
· 8 to 10 years of experience in managing .
Net based applications
· Primary Skills - .Net, Knockout JS, knowledge on handling REST APIs
· Experience in .Net development is a plus
· Knowledge on Azure Devops is desirable
· Knowledge of ITIL processes is desirable.
Applications from people with disabilities with appropriate suitability are explicitly welcome.
At Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be our change agents – catalysts who are torchbearers of our fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make our clients successful.
Our hiring team focuses on the recruitment of talented professionals in the industry. If you are experienced in the pursuit of excellence in IT and looking for challenging opportunities to actualize your fire within, look no further.
A career at Wipro offers just that and a lot more.
How to applySend Email to: [email protected] send your application before Saturday, December 24th, 2022 11:59 pm
Are you looking for other English speaking jobs in Stockholm , Sweden?Click on bellow link and find all the Available jobs for english speakers.
This website provides, Jobs for professionals and expats seeking employment opportunities with English as the main working language. Ofcourse we have other language jobs also in the website.
You may like bellow related jobs in your city, If you did not find these jobs are not interested, please search the jobs in above search box with your keywords. We may find you perfect jobs for you in Sweden.
Thank you for using our services.